- The U-Boot project is hosted at Sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot
- Tarballs can be found either at sourceforge.net or at the DENX ftp server.
- There is a pretty active u-boot-users mailing list.
- The Mailing list archive can be viewed at sourceforge.net (if it works - it is regularly broken, so don't get discouraged and try again later).
- The DENX U-Boot and Linux Guide is a Wiki based documentation documenting U-Boot and its interaction with Linux. It can be viewed (and improved) at www.denx.de. The whole DULG web packed into a single HTML page or a PDF file is also available (TQM8xxL version, i.e. PowerPC based).
- The current
READMEfile can be viewed through
- Sample configuration files for the Abatron BDI2000 debugger are available at the FTP Server at DENX.
- Even more useful links can be found in the DENX Training wiki documentation at www.denx.de.
- U-Boot is a very active community project.
- It lives from the spritit of Free Software. It would be impossible without the numberless contributions of other developers.
|1.12.4. Automatic Updates||1. Abstract|