Status could be
- U nder consideration
- T esting
- R eferred back to owner
- I n (linux ARM Wiki U-Boot) Repository
- P ushed (to ARM U-Boot repository)
- C losed (merged in main tree) Deleted from this page after time.
- D eclined (too many objections to just be referred back to owner)
|[PATCH] Support for csb535fs / i.MX21 LiteKit.||2007-02-27||C||New patch submitted|
|[PATCH] Add SZ_32K to lists of sizes for the ARM platfom||2007-03-02||D||No - all these macros are deprecated|
|[PATCH] New ARM 1176 CPU and board for Energizer SoC||2007-03-09||R||New patch using SOC structure welcome|
|[patch 00/10] i.MX31 support for U-Boot||2007-03-15||C||New patch submitted|
|[PATCH] Remove warning: target CPU does not support interworking in ARMv6||2007-03-15||D||Toolchain specific, not applicable to ELDK toolchain|
|[PATCH] (ARM-specific) Allow use of arm-linux-gcc built with NWFPE emulation to compile U-Boot||2007-03-26||D||-msoft-float to be applied thoughought ARM|
|[PATCH][ARM] Add PIO control for at91rm9200dk LEDs and Mux||2007-03-27||D||Uses last command bit for a board specific command|
|[PATCH][ARM] Create mach-types for various at91 boards||2007-03-27||D||The U-Boot file should be replaced with the latest kernel file, generated when an arm kernel is built, rather than adding new entries to the U-Boot file|
|Added support for flash 28F256L30B||2007-05-25||D||Patch to come from ARM - all ARM supplied development boards to use CFI flash|
|Remove 64 bits division into nand driver to compile with an EABI toolchain||2007-07-06||D||Not a problem with ELDK|
|Removes all board specific code from the arch. part for DM644x (DaVinci) boards||2008-03-25||P|
|Adds support for the Prodrive PMDRA board, based on a DM644x||2008-03-25||P|
|Davinci: Fix DM644x timer overflow handling and cleanup||2008-03-26||P|
|[PATCH v2 0/7] Respin of Sascha Hauer's i.MX31 support plus MX31ADS||2008-03-26||P||7 patches [4/7] SMSC LAN9x1x driver assumes 32 bit registers|
- Remove all externs from .c files - see esp. davinci.
- Remove -msoft-float for all ARM boards/cpus - floating point is deprecated, although the ELDK tools are built with this option.
Code may be built locally with this option to allow local use of floating point.
- The tag start.S::reset is confusing - all to be renamed start_code.
- Files named lowlevel_init.S should contain BOARD initialisation code & be located in the corresponding board directory
There are some under cpu. Any CPU initialisation code should be moved to the cpu_init_crit function in the corresponding cpu start.S file
or the start_code in that file.
- cmc_pu2 && mp2usb use at91 defines ? should they ?
- Recode all
sub rx, rx, #CONSTANT
with regard to possible values of #CONSTANT
- must be 8 bit rotated in 32.
? Provide an ifdef to allow smaller code when constant is acceptable ?
? What expansion will occur if just all coded to allow any value ?
- Consolidate all the arm sizes.h
With the aim of replacing all SZ_xx macros with e.g (xx * 1024 * 1024))
- Use r7 for the gd pointer, rather than r8
- r8 is banked - not available in FIQ handlers without additional code
- r7 fits into Thumb/Thumb-2 instructions
- Future ARM architectures may have similar constraints
- Remove the unused S_R<regnum> defines throughout ARM code
- Exception vectors incorrect in many files
- General timer routines incorrect esp TIMER_LOAD_VAL
- Implement weak, architecture specific, cache functions in lib_arm to allow their removal from various cpu files.
- Implement week reset_cpu function in lib_arm to allow removal from cpu files.
-- PeterPearse - 20 Mar 2007