DENX == two companies:
- DENX Software Engineering GmbH
- provide software engineering services in the area of Embedded and Real-Time Systems
- high level of expertise
- strong focus on Open Source Software, especially Linux, but also FreeBSD, NetBSD, etc.
- We port firmware and operating systems to your hardware and write device drivers and other low-level or hardware-related software components. We develop, tailor and install the base software for your embedded systems and provide solutions to problems as performance optimization, security concepts or tools for automatic software updates. This allows you to put all your resources in the development of your applications. We also provide on-the-job training for engineers who need to ramp up quickly on how to develop software for Embedded Linux systems.
- DENX Computer Systems GmbH
- single source for ready-to-run hardware and software solutions that guarantee a trouble-free start of your projects
- We offer PowerPC evaluation boards, development systems and standard modules with Open Source firmware and Linux pre-installed, of course with full source code for both the U-Boot firmware and the Linux Kernel ("BSP" Board Support Packages). All boards ship with a free CDROM with our Embedded Linux Development Kit. Our BDM/JTAG debuggers interface perfectly to Linux tools (like GDB / DDD debuggers) and provide full MMU support for Linux kernel and device driver debugging.