Plugins are mainly user-contributed add-ons that enhance and extend TWiki features and capabilities. A limited number of plugins are included in the core TWiki distribution - and most those can be removed - while the rest are optional, available from TWiki:Plugins/WebHome
Here is a list of the plugins currently installed on this TWiki site:
- DefaultPlugin: This plugin can be used to specify some simple custom rendering rules. It also renders depreciated
*_text_* as bold italic text.
- SpreadSheetPlugin: Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to tables located in DENX topics.
- CommentPlugin: Allows users to quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle.
- ConditionalPlugin: Adds conditional rendering (if/then/else)
- EditTablePlugin: Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- InterwikiPlugin: Link
ExternalSite:Page text to external sites based on aliases defined in the InterWikis topic
- MultiLangPlugin: Handle multiple twiki installations which contain the same content in different languages
- RenderListPlugin: Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SlideShowPlugin: Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin: Render smilies as icons, like
:-) for or
- TablePlugin: Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- 12 May 2002