- ReadmeFirst tells you how to use and contribute to the knowlege base.
- To submit a new problem - solution pair create a new topic like this: Type a new topic name into the edit field at the top of this page, press Enter, and then follow the [Create] link.
- WebSearch can be used to search for a solution to a problem.
- You are currently in the Know web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the DENX collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
|Web||DENX Site Map||Use to...|
|Main||Welcome to DENX... Users, Groups, Offices - tour this expandable virtual workspace.||...get a first-hand feel for TWiki possibilities.|
|TWiki||Welcome, Registration, and other StartingPoints; TWiki history & Wiki style; All the docs...||...discover TWiki details, and how to start your own site.|
|DULG||DENX U-Boot and Linux Guide - BoardSelect or standard Manual||...document U-Boot and Embedded Linux relevant topics|
|ELDK-5||DENX ELDK 5.x Documentation||...document ELDK 5.x|
|Know||Knowledge base set-up - Add TWikiForms for organizing and classifying content.||...try free-form collaboration, with structure!|
|PPCEmbedded||PowerPC Embedded Systems Howto||...document PowerPC embedded topics|
|Sandbox||Sandbox test area with all features enabled.||...experiment in an unrestricted hands-on web.|
|Todo8xx||TODO List for Linux v2.6 especially for MPC8xx processors||...collaborate on fixes and other things to do for Linux v2.6 on MPC8xx processors|
|Training||U-Boot and Embedded Linux Training||...collaborate on training material|
|Training2||U-Boot and Embedded Linux Training||...collaborate on training material|
|U-Boot||Das U-Boot - the Universal Boot Loader||...collaborate on U-Boot, of course|
|U-Bootdoc||Documentation / Presentation about the U-Boot boot loader, history, features, etc.||...collaborate on|
|You can use color coding by web for identification and reference. This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a separate collaboration web for your team. See also AdminTools.|
|Legend of icons:||
= Go to the home of the web
= Search the web
= See recent changes in the web
= Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail