ELDKHistory Web Preferences
Add the macro to the content footer of all pages in the web:
* Set SKIN = tocbuttons, nat
* Set WEBBGCOLOR = #efefef
* web-specific background color, current color
* Set SITEMAPLIST = on
* set to
to hide this web from the SiteMap?
* Set WEBSUMMARY = History of ELDK and Yocto; Reasons for using Yocto as base
* description what this web is used for
* Set NOSEARCHALL =
* if set to
, this web will be exclude web from a global search
Wiki application settings
* default template for new topics in this web, if this topic does not exist, site-level default template?
will be used
* Set WEBFORMS =
* Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See DataForms?
for more information.
Users or groups who are allowed to view, change and rename topics in the ELDKHistory web.
Remember that an empty setting is a valid setting; setting DENYWEBVIEW to nothing means that anyone can view the web.
* Set DENYWEBVIEW =
* Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
* Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
* Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE = %USERSWEB%.WolfgangDenk
* Set DENYWEBRENAME =
* Set ALLOWWEBRENAME = %USERSWEB%.WolfgangDenk
Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (e.g., AdminGroup?
* Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = %USERSWEB%.WolfgangDenk
* Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = %USERSWEB%.WolfgangDenk
Included topic SYSTEMWEB.WebPreferencesHelp?
does not exist yet