includes target components and supports code generation for
the following Power Architecture
® types of processors:
- ppc_4xx = AMCC 4xx processors without FPU
- ppc_4xxFP = AMCC 4xx processors with FPU (440EP, 440EPx)
- ppc_6xx = PowerPC processors based on 60x cores
(This includes support for
MPC5xxx, 7xx, 82xx and 83xx processors).
- ppc_74xx = 74xx processors
(This includes support for MPC86xx processors).
- ppc_8xx = MPC8xx processors
- ppc_85xx = MPC85xx processors
- ppc_85xxDP = MPC8544 and similar processors
using a e550v2 core (with a V.2 SPE);
this includes all QorIQ processors, too.
- ppc64 = 64 bit Power Architecture processors with FPU
(for example, PA6T)
There is also an ELDK
for ARM and MIPS systems.