- RTAI tasks resemble Linux kernel drivers
- RTAI / Linux kernel / Userspace division
- Synchronization possible through usual means, i.e.
- Conditional variables
- Blocking read/writes
- Passing of data possible through various means, i.e.
- Interrupts can be shared with Linux kernel
- RTAI modules and Linux kernel fully debuggable with BDM/JTAG Debugger, i.e. BDI2000
- NFS environment allows for very fast turn-around times during development
|4.11. Process model with RTAI-Linux (RTHAL)||1. Embedded Linux Training course||5. Host Linux Setup|