- TWikiUserAuthentication describes options of user authentication
- TWikiAccessControl describes how to define groups and how to restrict access to content
- TWikiRegistration is for users to fill out a form
- NewUserTemplate can be changed to customize user home pages
- ChangePassword is for users who remember their password
- ResetPassword is for users who do not remember their password; they are asked to send a request to the site administrator to install a new password
- InstallPassword is for the site administrator to install a password
- Edit the
data/.htpasswdfile to delete their entry (only applies if you are using a .htpasswd file)
- Remove the
FredQuimbyline from the Main.TWikiUsers topic
- Remove user from all groups and from all the
ALLOWWEB/ALLOWTOPIC...declarations, if any.
Note: Otherwise this is a security hole as the first one to re-register with this name will be granted the permissions of the previous user.
- [optional] Remove their topic files:
-- TWiki:Main.PeterThoeny - 15 Aug 2004