Illustration of TacSat-2 satellite
| Please meet DENX at the SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2006 |
28 - 30 November 2006, Exhibition Centre Nuremberg,
Hall 7A, Booth 640 (with OSADL)
- Git repositories are up to date and online again
- CVS repositories are up to date and online again, with the exception of the U-Boot repository. Please use git to access the current source code.
- FTP server is online but some data may still be missing
- Website is online (obviously, since you are visiting it) and should be completely restored
- Wiki is online, but not yet fully restored to the state before the crash
14 - 17 November 2006, New Munich Trade Fair Centre, Hall A6, Booth 712 RT-Socket-CAN, an Open Source hard real-time protocol stack for CAN devices based on BSD sockets (Socket-CAN project), has been integrated into the Xenomai distribution recently. At ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/xenomai/rtsocketcan/ you can find additional utilities, test programs and help for RT-Socket-CAN. OSADL ). 11 well-known companies formed a syndicate with the goal to create a standardized and certified software base for the automation industry. The idea is to associate users of embedded and real-time Linux systems with hardware and software manufacturers and thus to boost the taking root of Free Software in this area and to improve the inter-operability of hardware and software components from different vendors. Please see http://www.osadl.org/ for details. Sun May 14 2006 DENX now also supports
*git*protocol for access to the git source code repositories on our web server. Please see http://www.denx.de/en/Software/GIT for details.